Sunday, October 7, 2012

What The &$*% Am I Gonna Wear?!

Every morning I wake up and dread what my ensemble for the day will be. I absolutely loathe standing at my closet doors! Well, lucky for us I've found some pretty cool apps that may make it a bit easier for you to get your "fit" together! The great thing about these apps is that most of the pieces are things that you already own, if not it kinda gives you the mind to start investing in certain classic pieces. Another great thing is you won't err have to style your look directly behind what you find on the apps, you can always mix and match, take from, replicate or borrow ideas! Now you don't have to spend 20 minutes hanging out in the closet only to end up hating your whole entire outfit. These apps should help make it a little easier. Browse through a couple of looks and and CREATE AWESOMENESS!
Check out some of these apps, which you can find in your iPhone/ Android app stores and markets:
Style Tag
Style you
What To Wear
Look Book
Style.com
Gilt On The Go
-Meangirl_ro

1 comment: