Friday, October 26, 2012

#PSF

 
Whoot Whoot! It's Pretty Shoe Friday!

The ladies and I at Team Shoeicide always get excited when it's time to show off the pretty! Today the whether sucks in Miami. Gray, gloomy and wet. Despite that though, I decided to do a classic black vintage faded ankle pant. With black you can wear almost anything especially if the fit is right! I paired the pant wit a long white tank (Target has the best tanks, like ever) and a crochet blue, white and beige striped top. As far as my accessories, I went that little extra mile! I'm wearing rustic gold and brown tribal bracelets with a matching gold necklace and cute little dangling feathered hoop earrings!

And now for the best part, my shoes!!

I love these blue suede chunky pumps by Steve Madden.

They're super comfy and very sexy, even with a low heel. They look good with anything (almost). Whether it be a pencil skirt, skinny pant, a nice fitted skin tight dress. My look today was mutli-purpose inspired. I can go to any place/event and rock out. The office and dinner later. As an alternative for the top which is a little busy, you can color block, throw on a blazer and be equally as fabulous as the girl standing next to you!







 Lemme see your pretty shoes :-) -@meangirl_ro

No comments:

Post a Comment