Tuesday, October 2, 2012

No More KimYe?!?!

Are Kim Kardashian and Kanye West over?





With Kim and Kanye's busy work schedules, it has kept them apart in recent days, which makes us wonder about the state of their six-month romance.  Will Kanye still throw a million-dollar blowout bash for his boo's 32nd birthday?  I guess we will find out at the end of this month!  While many think the two's relationship is a publicity stunt by Kim after her divorce with Kris Humphries, their body language for each other tells different!  Kanye even mentioned Kim in his recent hit single, "Clique", quote "my girl a super star all from a home movie". (although, it wasn't him confessing his undying love for her, it was the thought that counts, right?)   Only time will tell the fate of KimYe's relationship, but for now I'm a supporter of the dynamic duo!


What are your thoughts on the couple?  Who is your favorite celebrity couple?  Which 2 celebrities would you pair together? Let us know your thoughts and leave us a comment!


4 comments:

  1. Obama and Michelle, Jay and Bey, Will and Jada! I love how they are all so powerful and still maintain love and happiness outside of their busy lives! I love how each couple supports each other whether Michelle is speaking to millions about voting for her husband, Bey an Blue travel the world with Jay while he performs or Jada being on set with Will while he makes amazing movies!! What I love most about these couples, they have yet to let the public ruin their magical bond!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love your input and thoughts! its hard enough to keep a good relationship these days, i cant even imagine how it is so celebrity couples!

      Delete
  2. Maybe it's because I don't turn on my TV much but I haven't given these two much thought. I have little to no interest in them being a couple. =/ I try but...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't watch tv either but KimYe are one of the newer couples so I decided to do this blog! We'll see how they turn out ;/

      Delete