Monday, October 1, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Polish 2012

It's October 1st & officially Breast Cancer Awareness Month...
     This year instead of just one polish, Essie has released an entire collection dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. The colors include four shades of pink called "I am Strong", "Good Morning Hope", "Check-Up", & "We Are In It Together". Each of the creative names are sure to spark inspiration & hope in the lives of many women. I have been on a hunt for this polish, & have yet to lay my eyes on them. I want them all!


          O.P.I released a pair this year in honor of the month. "I Think In Pink" is a sheer baby pink & "You Glitter Be Good To Me" is obviously a glitter based color, that I'm determined to get my hands on! I think this color will probably look best on top of another color. You can try putting a coat on top of "I Think In Pink" to add a little excitement to the color.
                                                                - @FabAndFearless


2 comments:

  1. Im going to try one of these today!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob, let me know where you find them. LOL!

    ReplyDelete