Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Heelless Heel

     How ironic? Heels without an actual heel! The wonders us women work, walking in these contraptions. You would think that women would shy away from these shoes in fear of falling flat on our faces, but they are one of the most sought after trends in fashion today. Almost every brand of shoes is making them in various styles. Studded, spiked, bedazzled, or just plain, you can find them in whatever style you desire. Yes, I have fallen victim to the fad & I was a little skeptical about purchasing a pair at first. I didn’t know if I’d be able to walk in them or not, but I make it work. You know what they say... Beauty is pain. Dare to try the heelless heel! Shoegasm has a variety of styles, so hit the "Shop Team Shoeicide" tab & shop away!
                                                                 - @FabAndFearless


No comments:

Post a Comment