Friday, October 19, 2012

PSF 10:19:12

It's Friday, so of course I'm rocking my pretty shoes!

Shoes From @TeamShoeicide
I recently purchased some arm candy from Team Shoeicide's very Own @Jusnaz at www.Sanazz.bigcartel.com fell in love with my spiked wrist bangle and HAD to wear it! So I pulled out my favorite shoes to match!


Y'all know Im the simple type so I'm rocking jeans, a wife beater (white racer back T-shirt), a grey/green military jacket and my orange spiked T-Straped Sandals! These are some of the most comfortable heels I own! Plus the chunky heel gives the stability of a wedge so I'm running errands, looking fly and comfy at the same time!

Sorry I can never quite get a full body pic, but I did manage to snap a few photos of my awesome ArmCandy and these hot shoes!


Make sure you check out www.ShopTeamShoeicide.com and email us pics of you rocking your pretty shoes or fly kicks at ShoeicideTeam@Gmail.com for a chance to be featured on our blog!

Have an AWESOME #PrettyShoeFriday

3 comments:

  1. Hott! I love these shoes & the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look hot! Shoes are fab and I love how the bracelet goes hand and hand! Wish you didn't tease us and when got to see your whole outfit "/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're easily the best dressed chick in the town. Cute and different.

    ReplyDelete