Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Over Studded!?!

Trends Come, Trends Go... We know this about the fashion world, the latest trend that doesn't seem like its going to end anytime soon is the STUDDED Trend..

Look to your left, look to your right... It's a pretty good chance that some young diva is rocking something studded (Looks down) Hell, I'm rocking Studded Loafers myself today! Shoes, Blouses, Shorts, Bags,  EVERYTHING IS STUDDED!!! This trend made it's way back and its here with vengeance! You can find studs just about everywhere, from the runway, to the office, even men are getting in on the trend with studded pants, hats and vest!
Studded Hats Are The Newest Victim To The Trend! (Found alot of cool hats on Ebay)


Studs are all over the place! We can't escape them! Whether they're mixed with floral, or animal printed pieces or from the most laid back shoes to the dressiest of blouses.  This Trend Is HERE to stay! Its spunky, sassy, sexy and I Freakin' LOVE IT!!! My closet has turned into stud city. My personal style is a little rock star chic, so I feel in love with all things studded a while back, so now that they're all over the place I'm in heaven!


My favorite studded pieces are of course shoes! My first studded shoe were the Black Jeffery Campbell Leather Lita Boots, and even though I spent an arm and two legs on them, I OVER LOVE THEM! The first time I wore my studded boots, I literally had every eye focused on my shoes! I've been obsessed with studs since then!!! Now we can find studs every where and for a fraction of the cost! I have loafers, boots, gravity defying heelleess wedges and all types of studded accessories! I'm a huge fan of this trend!




We all know that "Shoes are the exclamation point the end of your fashion statement" and you can find these studded goddess heelless wedges at TeamShoeicide




Super fun and easy DIY project!


 
 



Have you personalized your items with studs? Let us know your ideas and leave a comment!
 
 
 
- 3BADD



3 comments:

  1. I AM OBSESSED WITH STUDDS! if we lived near each other, we would definitely be having some studd parties <3

    Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have anything studded *scratches head*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't ever be overstudded! I just love them. :)
    xx

    I'd be really happy if you'd stop by my blog as well. :)
    Pink Fox

    ReplyDelete