Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Man'O'Man

Ladies, I think we can all agree that there's nothing sexier than good smelling man or a man in a suit!!! It just does something to a woman... It's so powerful, strong, masculine and the look automatically grabs your attention and gains your respect... Everything about a tailored man is SEXY!
 
@Davidson_frere
Some where deep off in InstaLand (instagram) I stumbled across the page of this style god by the name of @davidson_frere. After perusing his profile, I fell in love INSTANTLY with his style...  For me, there's nothing sexier than a MAN who dresses like a MAN!
 

@Davidson_frere
 A man in a suit is an immediate turn on but his distinct attention to detail is what caught my eye! I'm just going to post a bunch of pics from his profile to let you gals see where I'm coming from!


He's Always dressed to impress. It's so refreshing to see a man who takes care of himself!
 

Disclaimer: He doesn't post his face in his pics often, which makes him all the more mysterious... But it also leaves alot of room to imagine his style, paired on the face of any man that you want... LOL! 

But Here's A Face Shot Of The "Suit God" Himself
 Yes, He Has Face shots WITH a shirt on... But hey, what fun would that be :)
(I Think He's My Insta Crush Of The Week)

He also shows his appreciation for other men in suits on his page! Trey Songz, True Blood Star Joe Manganiello, and my favorite is the pic he has of Victor Cruz (NY Giants player) Lorddddd What A Fine Man He Is...
 

Victor Cruz











 
 THIS IS THE PIC OF Mr. Davidson THAT MADE ME A FAN!! :)
 












Anyways, Follow @Davidson_frere and check out www.Pfrere.com And Tell A Friend!
 
 
He is definitely #TeamShoeicide Approved!!!

Actor Joe Manganiello



 
R&B Singer Trey Songz

1 comment: