Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Kiss 'N Tell

I could be late but I just recently discovered the Obessive Compulsive Cosmetics (better known as OCC) "Lip Tar". I just feel this is genius because you can find that great bold color with the added shine all in one small tube.

I love a colored lip. Every color doesn't look good on everyone* but with these colors you can possibly pull off that daring look you've always wanted to try. I have not tried it yet. I intend to place my order as soon as I can decide on a color (because I can't choose just one, I kinda want them all).

If any of you girls have tried it out please feel free to share your review or if you know of someone that has used this product. I'd like to know how long it lasts, is the tube a reasonable size for the price and any colors they/you might recommend. I'll be sure to share my review after my first use.

 
You can find these in select Sephora stores as well as online here. They are priced at just 16.00 USD each.

*The model is YouTube's own ulovemegz


1 comment:

  1. Are the colors you have on in the pic pretty true to color in person? I love them, I think I'm going to buy a couple!

    Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete