Sunday, October 14, 2012

OOTN (Outfit of The Night)

I put this pink & black combo together to go see Kevin Hart live at the American Airlines Arena last night. I'm not one to think of a concept or theme when I'm deciding what to wear, whatever looks good together I'll put in on. I usually decide what shoes I'm going to wear first & work from the bottom up, choosing my accessories last. For last night's event I put on simple but classy pieces so that my shoes would be the focal point of my ensemble.


I wore a black cami tank, with a light pink sheer blouse on top. Black fitted pants, & pink & gold platform heels.

For accessories I wore huge pearl earrings, gold MK watch, & a gold two finger ring. Please forgive me for all the bling. I'm obsessed with stones & because my outfit was simple I went a little crazy with them.
                                                                 - @FabAndFearless

6 comments:

  1. You looked fab! I wish I would've known about the concert before I surely would've went! Love the watch! #Ballerish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks boo! & you must go see him the next time he comes in town.

      Delete
  2. You look so bomb!! Wear did you get your hot pants from ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... & they're American Apparel Disco Pants.

      Delete
  3. love the outfit! your accessories were on-point too!

    ReplyDelete