Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Peplum Top.


Whose excited for fall? *looks around* I totally am, fall is one of my favorite seasons! It's the time where I can bring out my warmer tones in my closet and cute boots! For my look today, I decided to go with this orange peplum top. I wanted it to be the focal point in my outfit so I paired it up with wide leg khakis and a thin nude belt. That way the color would pop more and stand out. I threw on leopard flats to bring the whole look together and added a clutch.
I like wearing looks that can instantly be transformed from a day to night look. That way if I'm out during the day whether it's for the workplace, business meetings, or school I'm able to wear that same look to grab drinks with the girls or meet someone for dinner that night. With a few minor changes I'll be ready to go!

Want to transition my day look to night? Switch out my flats for a pair of patent leather pointy heels like this one from Steve Madden. You can complete the look with this nice turay clutch from Aldo, add a lip color and there you have it a day to night look!




Loved my look? Feel free to leave a comment below, I would love to hear from you!

Xo,
@thebstinger

6 comments:

  1. lOVE THAT YOU DID A POST ON THE PEPLUM TOP, @FABANDFREALESS DID AN ARTICLE ON THESE TOPS AND ITS EVEN BETTER TO SEE SOMEONE WITH IT ON! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love the trend and loved her post! :)

      Delete
    2. You look nice... Love the way you showed us how to transition from day to night with one outfit.

      Delete