Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Gimme Kiss

If anyone knows me, they know I'm the hugest lip balm fanatic! I chose that over gloss or any other lip cosmetic any day. And with this weather changing, I'd definitely recommend that you keep chap sticks and lip balms handy. No one likes a chapped lip, well I definitely don't. Maybeline cosmetics has a new fun, fruity, and very effective lip balm called Baby Lips. It's packed with an 8 hour hydration formula that's suppose to lock in moisture and give a visibly renewed lip in as little as four weeks it's also available in 6 different varieties. But my personal favorite (which I just recently misplaced and had four babies because I can't find it) is the Ruby Kisses Pot O' Gold peppermint lip balm. Not only does it give your lips that cool minty tingly feeling but it helps moisturizer and minimize chaffing. It lasts almost all day. These are both great products for when you wanna be light but still feminine. On those "natural look" days! The best thing is they don't even cost your regular $8-$15 bucks you usually pay for the Victoria Secrets and MACs. You can purchase either for between $2 and $5, awesome I know! Pucker up this fall and tone it down a bit with a nice lip balm. -@meangirl_ro

No comments:

Post a Comment