Wednesday, October 24, 2012

It Won't STOP! ((And I Love It))

Just Another Post About My Favorite Trend To Date!!! WEDGE SNEAKERS!

We've been posting about wedge sneakers for a while, I thought by now we'd be sick of seeing them especially since we were one of the first online boutiques to feature wedge tennis shoes. But the wedge sneaker's diligence is real. Everyone wants a pair. And I am for sure a slave to this trend, I've recently added my 3rd pair to my closet! I even broke my new years resolution (no black shoes in 2012) for these... I couldn't resist! PLUS they're the DEAL OF THE DAY at Shop Team Shoeicide!

www.ShopTeamShoeicide.com
You can grab either color for only $39.99 TODAY ONLY 10/24/12 Sizes 5.5-10 Available! (Reg Price 49.99)
 

I mean seriously? Who can hate these? They're comfortable, stylish and on the feet of every hot celebrity! Incredibly chic, and conventional! Y'all know I'm not the girly girly type so this is perfect for me especially when I'm on the go... Which is all the time! I'm in Love and I Just couldn't pass up the chance of sharing my love for them with you all!










Take your style to new heights when you slip on these vegan leather wedge sneakers. These sneakers have a slightly padded tongue, four adjustable straps stretching across the arch (all with velcro closures), and stitched accents. These kicks don't have any additional closures or a hidden platform.

Wedge height: 3.5 inches
Finished with a slightly padded vegan leather insole

What trend are you interested in seeing? And what trend are you sick of? Let Us Know What Trend You Have Been Enslaved By!
 
 
Comment Below and Tell A Friend! #TeamShoeicide
@Mocha3Badd

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! I can't believe that I haven't gotten a pair yet, because I love the trend too. But I must soon!

    ReplyDelete