Monday, October 1, 2012

HOT Wedge Bootie Alert!

CHECK OUT THE GLAMOUR LACE UP BOOTIES!

I put today's outfit together with a pair of high-waisted hot pink shorts, leopard designed stockings, a mini mouse crew neck, my original custom designed denim vest, and of course a fabulous pair of Team Shoeicide shoes <3


I am completely in love with them! I have so many ideas on how I will be rocking them.



These wedges are the perfect pair of shoes to have for fall fashion for me.. peep the funky laces too!



How would you have rocked these wedge booties? Let us know! Show us your original style! Tag the pictures on instagram and twitter to @teamshoeicide and check out the rest of our post  :)

You can find the wedge bootie I'm rocking at www.ShopTeamShoeicide.com

xoxo,

@xoeirika (twitter/Instagram)


No comments:

Post a Comment