Friday, October 12, 2012

My Pretty Shoes 10.12.12

Today I Rocked My Camel Vintage Inspired Leather Lace Up Booties.
I had a lot of running around to do so I tried to keep the look easy to work in.  The heel on these round toe booties is about 4 inches. They're one of my favorite shoes because the have a classic two tone look, that makes the shoe look more expensive than they are! My best friend got these for me almost two years ago, they were about $38 bucks but they give off a more 'expensive' impression...

I paired these vintage booties with cream sheer blouse, and a jungle green high waist pencil skirt that stops right at the knee, rocked my favorite Aldo watch, a chained bracelet, and cream and gold assented earrings... Happy Pretty Shoe Friday!! What did you wear today??

No comments:

Post a Comment