Friday, October 26, 2012

CB in Leopard print?


Last night, Chris was spotted making his way to David Furnish's 50th birthday bash, husband of one of my favorite people Elton John! Brown decided to he would rock a Dolce & Gabbana suit, and leopard print loafers, your thoughts? Me personally, I thought it was cute.. not sexy or handsome, but cute. 

Even though I love me some Chris, I felt as though his fit was kind of off. I don't know if it was the pants looking a little on the "baggy" side or the no socks? lol But overall, it wasn't horrible and must I add, he looked perfect for a same sex male party ;)



I see you , Cat Daddy :)

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. lol don't get me wrong he looks BOMB, but his pants don't look tailored lol and no socks?? come on now bruh bruh lol

      Delete
    2. AND I THINK I SEE A SAFETY PIN.... SMH C'MON CHRISSS

      Delete
  2. Hmmmmmm, ok, he's Chris Brown, So I'm going to assume that he could've easily gotten his pants tailored. so i will let that go as "what he was trying to do" Not my personal favorite pant, however the look is too dark, The leopard is FABULOUS don't get me wrong but he didnt pull this look off like a celebrity should've. he's not "styled" seems like he's just thrown together... he's still fine, and all that so he can get a pass.. but this look is normal guy great... chris brown bad... ((IMO))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm those pants are definitely a deal breaker. But I thought that the shoe complimented the simplicity of the look very well. Not too much but just enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah he did a great job with the shoe.. I think it was unexpected too, coming from Chris, but he still could of slipped on some no show socks or something lol

      Delete