Thursday, October 4, 2012

StuckOnStupid






Its official! Chris Brown confirms him and his ex, Karrueche Tran are no longer a couple. According to an article on MSN.com, Chris Brown made a statement to wonderwall that the reason for the break up is so that he can focus on his career. Quote; "I love Karrueche very much, but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I'd rather be single, allowing us to both be happy in our lives." To me, that definitely sounds more like “I want to be with Rihanna but for now, I’ll just blame my busy career.”
Rihanna and Chris Brown attends the 2009 GRAMMY Salute To Industry Icons honoring Clive Davis at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on February 7, 2009 in Beverly Hills, California.

Just a couple of days ago, Chris Brown and Rihanna were spotted sitting side by side at Jay-Z’s sold out concert in Brooklyn. The pair were also seen at a local night club dancing and having PDA sessions. 
As everyone knows, Chris Brown and Rihanna were in a violent altercation on February 8th, 2009.  Rihanna also shocked everyone by Collaborating with Chris on her hit single, "cake" shortly after.   Like the old saying says, Love Always Finds Its Way.  


2 comments:

  1. Karrueche should have seen all the signs. Rihanna only strayed away from Chris because of the way the public reacted to the assault. I think them reuniting is a recipe for disaster, but... The heart wants what the heart wants. If they want to be together, they should be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. "the heart wants what the heart wants" at the end of the day they are going to do what they want.

      Delete