Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pretty girls in Pearls

Diamonds Pearls are a girl's best friend.




Right after you've gotten dressed, applied your gloss and just before you walk out of the house you add the finishing touch to your look. I find myself reaching for my pearl studs quite often. They are easily my favorite accessory piece. I wear them with just about anything. Simple, yet so sophisticated.

 

 The best thing about wearing pearl studs is that they can work for any season and/or trend. Not to mention how inexpensive they are -- usually less than 5 bucks! They can be purchased anywhere accessories are sold. Better get you some...


 
 --1Red

2 comments:

  1. Nice car! LOL, and I Love my jumbo pearl studs too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man! i love pearls....when I can't find a pair of earrings to match my outfit, I can always count on a pair of pearls <3

    ReplyDelete