Friday, October 26, 2012

Pretty Shoe Friday (Loafer Love)


     This pretty shoe Friday I’m wearing my black spiked loafers. I adore these shoes because they’re so stylish & I can throw them on when I’m on the go, or even when I want to get dolled up & still be comfortable. I wore them to class today with black & cream high waist polka dot trousers, & I added a burst of color with a hot pink v-neck shirt. My accessories consist of spiked pearl earrings, a pearl necklace, & a Juicy Couture watch. Pretty shoes or fly kicks? Tag @teamshoeicide on Instagram & let us see what you’re rocking today.

                                                                 - @FabAndFearless

6 comments:

  1. I have those loafers, well some like them from shoe dazzle & you are so right they are SO comfortable and you can dress them up or down! Love those trousers are super cute too mama! #workit

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shoes.. but in love with your nails!!! yesssssssss hubty werrrrkkk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mocha! My nails were inspired by candy corn for Halloween. LOL!

      Delete
  3. I love this relaxed looking fit. Those pants are deal hunny :)

    ReplyDelete