Thursday, October 25, 2012

NSA ((New Shoe Alert))

It's Been A Great Week In The Shoe World!

New shoes have been posted at www.ShopTeamShoeicide.com and I AM IN LOVE!!!




New Boots, Booties, Maryjanes, Bedazzled Pumps, Wedged Sneakers and New Gravity Wedges!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
The color on these Marissa Studded Pumps make my poor little heart melt!!! The detail on the heel is what is driving me crazy! Way to spice things up for the holidays! ((They're available in Brown, Ruby, Emerald Green, And Black))
 
 
Ahhhhhh Can You Say "SHOEGAS-MMMM"???!!!!
 



Fall is perfect for wedged booties! And these leopard spiked wedge booties make such a statement! They are freaking GORGEOUS!!! Yall know I'm such a cheetah girl at heart so it's going to be super hard to let these pass me by!


And again, I'm obsessed with all things spiked so these definitely are my "Must Haves" For the week!








Red is absolutely the "It" color for fall 2012 it has been a best seller at Team Shoeicide all year, and it's not letting up! These spiked booties are featured in red, and the spiked Maryjanes too! Both the mary jane and the wedge bootie are so versatile you can rock either for a day time or night time look...


I'm having a hard time deciding which one I love most so I'll let you choose!



Which Shoe Has To Make It In Your Closet This Fall???
 
Leave a comment and tell us how you'd rock them! #TeamShoeicide
 
 
 
Both the spiked wedge booties, and the spiked Maryjanes are featured in other colors. You can find  all other colors at Team Shoeicide.
 
Love, Peace And Shoeeessss!!!
 
#3Badd

No comments:

Post a Comment