Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fashion Police

    

     You guys probably know how obsessed I am with fashion by now, & that I have to be in the know about what’s current. Magazines & the Internet are usually how I stay up to date, but I must share my new guilty pleasure with you all. Fashion Police is a television show hosted by Joan Rivers that is dedicated to style & fashion. Her co-hosts are the elegant Giuliana Rancic, the edgy Kelly Osbourne, & the dapper George Kotsiopoulos. They also have celebrity guests every week. The hour long show comes on once a week & covers everything you need to know. They dish on the latest trends, fashion do’s & don’ts, & you get to see what all the stars are wearing. & I can’t forget to mention how hilarious Joan Rivers is, she’s entertainment all by her self. Find out what's going on in the fashion world & tune in to Fashion Police on Friday nights at 10:00pm on E!
                                                          - @FabAndFearless


1 comment:

  1. That damn joan is a fool! Lol, she can make a joke out of ANYTHING!!! I love this show! Great post babes! <3

    ReplyDelete