Friday, October 19, 2012

Pretty Shoe Friday. (Leopard Loafers)


Hey it's Friday! *jumps up and down* It's the start of the weekend which I'm pretty excited about. I've practically been sick all week so I haven't had the chance to do much. Maybe it's the weather change because people around me have been grabbing tissues left and right. Ok, now on to the outfit talk! I wore this look out hanging with a girlfriend of mine on South Beach. Earlier on, I spoke about wearing outfits that can instantly transition from a day to night look (which you can view here). I feel that having that type of mindset when getting ready in the morning will definitely be more convenient, especially for us girls who are constantly "on the go" 24 hours of the day. I think this look works well because of my choice of shoes. I wasn't looking to be too fancy, but I still wanted to be stylish. The leopard loafers did the trick without even doing too much. What I love about these flats in particular is I can dress them however I want to. If it's more of a casual look I'm going for I can do that, if I want something more dressy I can do that too.


Want to transition from a day to night look? Here's how can and all under $50! Switch out the cami for more of a formal blouse, throw on a delicate necklace, and add a pair of camel toned pumps! These items can all be found at forever21!






How are you liking my look? Feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!
Xo,
@TheBStinger

No comments:

Post a Comment