Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Black Ice

Over the weekend, I partied in South Beach, Miami. Being a Miami native I rarely club on the Beach. However, the club scene there is slightly different from the clubs I would regularly visit. Thus, I went for a look that would fit the scene. 

Sequined rose-like detail lining the neck
I opted against wearing a neck piece for obvious reasons. I also kept a bare arm/wrist to prevent tearing/snagging of the sheer sleeves.

Black sheer sleeves and sheer v-cut in the back
Initially, I wanted to rock these Black Hedi Heelless Studded Wedges because of the silver accent of the shoe. Then I thought it would be too much... 

 
So I chose a more subtle approach.


Tadaa! I murdered the scene with my black heelless Team Shoeicide pumps (also available in red)! These are my very first pair of heelless shoes. I was extremely frightened I'd fall face first. But I managed to keep upright. I found myself swaying back and forth as if I were in a rocking chair butttt... No one noticed. These shoes will be kept in my closet for special occasions. I love them.


Did I make the right decision, Team Shoeicide? 


1 comment: