Friday, October 19, 2012

PrettyKicksFriday

PrettyKicksFriday  <3




today / tonight I'm rocking the floral print wedge bootie by my usual pick, TeamShoeicide!




you can either wear these classy wedge booties during the day for more of the casual look

i simply put this casual look with a pair of jeans, orange sheer tank top, my leather jacket and topped it off with a pair of TeamShoeicide wedge bootie!



























or you can throw on a pair of shorts and put together your 'girls night' look.

I put on a purple high-waist shorts, a pink quarter sleeve shirt, a purple scar to balance the purple out, and my mustard colored purse that i purchased at a thrift store earlier this week.



























which outfit do you like better? anything you would do differently? Please let me know your thoughts!

its not what you're wearing, but how you wear it :)

have a great weekend, loves!!

xoxo
@xoeirika

No comments:

Post a Comment