Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fall Trend: Thee Leather Pant



     It’s Fall! So everyone is pulling out their boots, fur, & of course their leather. I personally love leather, but I don’t get to wear it much because I live in Miami where we barely ever have cold weather. Others are lucky enough to have full change of seasons, and to keep warm & remain stylish they pull out their best leather pieces around this time. One of the hottest trends right now is the leather pant. Everyone is rocking them. They can be paired with a sweater & boots, or a blouse & stilettos, there are endless possibilities with leather pants. Try stepping out of the norm, dare to be different & find a pair in a color other than black, it will add a little excitement to your outfit. Need a few examples? Check out how these celebs wore their leather pants.

                                                                  - @FabAndFearless

2 comments:

  1. Where can I get these ! I need these for New York.. I need some that fit PERFECT! BTW I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! & you can get them at H&M in a variety of colors.

      Delete