Monday, October 15, 2012

The Military Jacket.


The military trend is a MUST this fall! It works great as a layering piece over a dress, shirt with jeans, (like I'm wearing it) or even a blouse and pencil skirt. A definite stapled piece you won't want to leave out of your closet this season. Now, I have always been a little timid when it comes to mixing prints. Normally, it looks so easy for others to do it but I always had it in the back of my mind that if I ever tried it would be a major EPIC FAIL. Then I thought to myself, you never know until you try right?


I thought I did alright with the print mixing, what about you?
How are you liking my look with my military jacket? What are some other ways you girls like to rock the military trend? Feel free to leave a comment below!

Xo,
The B Stinger

4 comments: