Wednesday, October 10, 2012

my foot-long is gone!

Yes, I finally did it!


I finally got the courage to chop my hair off! I cut approximately 12inches off and donated my hair to a local charity called Wigs for Kids.  I have been contemplating on whether to cut my hair or not for a while now.  About a month ago when I made a hair appointment, I had my mind set at that time to cut it off but at the last minute I changed my mind.

So today, as I was sitting in my office at work, I just had the urge to want to cut my hair off....so, I made an appointment and got it all cut off! 

To some, it may not be a big deal to cut almost 12 inches of your hair, but this was a huge feat of mine, really.  I was so attached to my long hair for so long and I just felt like I needed to let go of my hair that I was so attached to.  I love the style of cut I chose for myself though! 

What do you guys think about my new look? Be honest! I love other people's opinions and thoughts! 


XOXO,

@xoeirika




THE LOOK I WENT FOR:                                              AFTER:
 

BEFORE:

2 comments:

  1. Lol! I don't see how to manage to keep hair of that length for so long. I love the new cute. It gives you style... Or more style, shall I say. Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great ! I love it, it fits you very well too :)

    ReplyDelete