Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Keyshia & Daniel: Family First

Since the release of her 2005 debut album, The Way It Is, I have been one of the biggest Keyshia Cole fans in life. I am super stoked that her second reality show is premiering tonight on BET at 10 PM.

The R&B songstress is now married to Daniel "Boobie" Gibson who plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers and they have a 3-year-old son, DJ.



With BET being one of the few networks that cater to Black Americans, I have not been impressed with their lineup, as of late. I remember a time when I would rush home to ensure I never miss an episode of 106 & Park, or being glued to my TV once a week watching Baldwin Hills, College Hill and of course the previous seasons of The Way It Is. Nowadays, I skim right past BET when searching through my channel guide. But tonight, oh yes Honey Chile Boo Boo, I will be tuned in.

 
Anyone that knows me, know that I am really excited about this. The infatuation is REAL!
 
 
--1Red

4 comments: