Friday, October 5, 2012

Pretty Shoe Friday (The Leopard Bootie)

In honor of Pretty Shoe Friday I'm rocking my pretty Shoegasm leopard booties. I love them because they can be worn anytime of year, as opposed to an open toe bootie that you wouldn't be able to wear in the Fall. They're stylish, versatile, & super comfy. I kept it simple at school today by pairing my shoes with a basic black v-neck, a denim vest, & I incorporated a splash of color with red jeans. To add the finishing touches to my fit I wore stud ear rings, a chunky link necklace, spiked bracelet, & a horn MK watch. This is my first time wearing these, & I can't wait to play around with different looks to go with them. Are you guys rocking pretty shoes today?
                                                               - @FabAndFearless

3 comments: