Saturday, October 13, 2012

Simply Beautiful

So many things can make a woman feel beautiful. Whether it be hair, shoes, genuine compliments, music anything! But there is absolutely nothing like being able to flaunt the beauty of your natural skin, that "glow" that we always speak of. When I'm going for a natural look, those days where I don't feel like wearing make up or doing all the little extra things (even on the days I do get dolled up) I always make these things apart of my hygiene regime. Dove's beauty bar and Dove's moisturizing body wash. They really do make a difference in your skin. The two together gives the ultimate bath/shower experience. You don't have to use both, that's just my preference. And for the longest time I've been trying different things for my face. Not that I have an acne problem but if you're just looking for something to give your face a clean fresh look and feel, I recommend Olay foaming face wash. It's very mild and gentle and actually gives that fresh face. From lack of sleep (because I'm always working) I absolutely despise the dark circles under my eyes. On a hunt in the cosmetic section at Walmart, I stumbled upon a sensitive skin expert line called simple and they've created a revitalizing roll on for the eyes. I've only been using it for about a week. After I wash my face at night with the Olay I apply the roll-on ill let you guys know how that's working out but so far it's a go! I'm a sucker for a nice thick rich body butter. My favorite right now is the cantu body butter. It has a coconut lime scent and leaves the skin soft and smooth. And it last all day! What are some of the things you ladies use to make you feel beautiful. How do you guys pamper, nurture and take care of your skin? -@Meangirl_ro

2 comments:

  1. Great products! I want to try the Simple roll on for the dark circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a HUGE fan of shea butter...i use it daily!

    ReplyDelete