Monday, October 8, 2012

Thee Peplum Trend

     The peplum trend came in during the Spring & has moved right into Fall. I love peplum pieces because they add a girly flair to whatever you’re wearing. The best part about peplum is how it accentuates a woman’s curves, & if you don’t have any it will definitely give you some. Whether it’s a shirt, skirt, or dress, you must add some type of peplum staple to your wardrobe this Fall. If you want to go casual or go ultra glam it’s a must have for the season. Check out how these A list celebrities are rocking their peplum.

                                                                   - @FabAndFearless


6 comments:

  1. I can't get enough of this look. Such a classic and classy idea. Love the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hunny & I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post, I LOVE gaga, so I Had to read this just cause my baby mama is on here, But I have yet to try this look... Im just so not a girly girl... im going to see what I can do with this look, and when i do, i'll post a pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete