Friday, October 12, 2012

FlyKicksFriday

Today I went with my Tom-Boyish look with a pair of TeamShoeicide's Leopard Wedge Sneakers!


To be honest, I was never for the sneaker-wedge look until I got my hands on these babies! It's hard to see in the picture but the design also includes shimmers and I am OBSESSED with these!





I put tonight's outfit together fairly simple. Just put on a studded button-up denim for my top and a pair of fresh red skinnies!




Don't be afraid to try something new! Don't knock anything til you try it first.

Have a great weekend loves!

xoxo, @xoeirika


7 comments:

  1. Omg you just convinced me to snag my pair!!! Ugh I'm so in love with you!!!! KOD how you rocked this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks because i know must by these! lol you put this together so nice!

    ReplyDelete