Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Show Me Whatchu LOAFIN With!

Black Studded Maxine Loafers are a must have!

I have been searching everywhere for a cute pair of loafers but everywhere I went, they were either not what Iooking for or too expensive for the quality of the shoes.

NOW, I know that I'm 'supposed' to be all about TeamShoeicide but really, my love for these definitely come from my honest opinion. Out of all the shoes I have purchased from www.ShopTeamShoeicide.com , I have NO COMPLAINTS about the shoes at all. Even before I became a part of the team, I was ALL about their products.

The owner was ALWAYS super nice and she was very helpful unlike other online stores I have shopped at in the past. (I have the emails to prove my statements too lol)

For today's look, I just put on a plain black legging, a over-sized tshirt and a pair of TeamShoeicide's very own, Black Studded Maxine Loafers!

I wanted more of a classy/dressed up look but couldn't come up with the outfit. will you help me out? tell @xoeirika ! tell @teamshoeicide your style!

XOXO,

@xoeirika

No comments:

Post a Comment