Saturday, October 27, 2012

Stunnas

                                             Hey Chrisette, I see you rockn them stunnas!



Chrisette Michele has been busy these past few months promoting herself and her brand as a singer/song writer. She recently took some promotional photos and I have to say, mama is looking HOT. I 'm loving her blonde locks and her makeup is absolutely stunning. Word is, her fans have been going gaga for the shades she is seen sporting in the photos, she says " I purchased my “Ted Lapidus Paris” vintage shades at a vintage shade shop in Amsterdam during a trip thru Europe looking for Audrey Hepburn fashion inspiration.”  So unless your gonna make that trip to Amsterdam to cop a pair, I suggest you pipe down and settle for the Dior- Metal Accented Rectangular Plastic Sunglasses, which retail at 345.00 .. hmmm worth it? 

See more Images below....















1 comment: