Friday, November 9, 2012

Wet Paint

I'm so overly in lovvvveeeee with my nails! I had to share them with you guys!

My birthday is around the corner and I wanted to go with my infamous red nails... This OPI tone is called "Vodka and Caviar" super fancy sounding but it's honestly just a basic bright red... And of course I'm in love with the colors black and white (y'all know this) threw a little of that in and... anyways at the end of my mani and pedi session I ended up with polka dots and stripes!!!


I love them! When it comes to nails I think that whenever you have a color they should always be extra short don't want to come off as... "Ghetto" for lack of a better word. And as a business professional its hard to function with nails that are long... I get it simple with a little bit of Spunk!





Anyways do you Guys like my new paint job???



How are you rocking your nails?

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Might have to go find this color for Christmas time...

    ReplyDelete