Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Miss Kendall Werks (With An E)

A few days ago my Instagram stream was flooded with redundant pictures of none other than Miss Kendall Jenner (the kardashian little sister) by her big sisters. I have to say that at first glance I was very surprised (in the best way of course). Just two seasons ago Kendall didn't take modeling as serious, she only agreed to it because everyone said she had the perfect body and a great face. My oh my how things have changed.


Only the tender age of 16 Kendall is only the third cover girl for the Miss Vogue Australia (acting as a sister mag to Vogue Australia) and she looks just as fabulous and graceful as Naomi, in my opinion. Check out a few of the pics from the shoot. Can't wait to see future projects from little Miss Jenner. It's apparent the camera loves her and she definitely WERKED it! -@Meangirl_ro










No comments:

Post a Comment