Friday, November 9, 2012

Fall into Houndstooth

 
As we know, the season has changed and its time to cover up. Our bright, fun colors are being seen less and we are grabbing for our darker tones -- be it in our closet or store racks.
I have found myself gawking at the Houndstooth prints lately. I am a petite girl and patterns help to create an illusion (no laughing) for me.
Houndstooth pant
These Houndstooth pant are high-waisted and stylish with the addition of the zippers. These will go PERFECT with the Team Shoeicide Black Empress Heelless Wedge (pictured below)
 

 
Get Girly.
 
 
Recall, there was a previous post of the Peplum trend. Well, Houndstooth didnt miss that train. This look can be complete with the Team Shoecide Black and White Peep Toe Wedge (pictured below)
 

Being that the print is already "busy" we dont want to layer it (hence the skirt pairing instead of the pant) and take away from the design of the shoe. 
 
 
Dare to be different
 
 
These Houndstooth leggings can be dressed down with the latest, trendy Sneaker Wedge also found at Team Shoeicide.
 
The Houndstooth look is worn best when you keep it simple. As for makeup, I personally recommend a red lip, depending on the ocassion of course. Just to give your entire look a POP!
 
I intend to grab a few Houndstooth pieces for myself and I will share how I rock it.
 
--1Red
 

1 comment: