Monday, November 19, 2012

New Shoe Alert!!!

We've been gearing up for the winter at Team Shoeicide! That means, more boots, more booties, gravity wedges, and awesome sneaker wedges for the less than girly girl.

Who said winter shoes have to be boring? We're excited about the funky styles and colors that are trending this season and we're certain that you guys will love them too!





Check out these new Leopard and Beige Half Racked Wedges! Aren't they amazing, the zippered enclosure gives it an ultra classy look, and every one loves a GaGa inspired half racked wedge!



 
 
Sneaker Wedges are rolling into the winter, the added sparkle and studs give it a Glitz and Glam that perfect for the New Year!!

I'm Having a hard Time choosing which of these embellished wedge sneakers I'm more in love with. I'm on a "no more black shoes" strike so I'm going to say the pewter Are my faves out of the two!



And Last But most certainly not least the New Leatherette Cross Studded Half Rack Wedges!! These shoes have so many elements of surprise.
The classic leather look, mixed with the multi colored laces, with the trendy cross stud flowing fiercely at the back of an enclaved wedge! I'M IN LOVE!!!






 
 
How are you liking these new winter items?? What Do you want to see more or less of?
 
 
Leave a comment and let me know which look is more YOU!
 
@3Badd

No comments:

Post a Comment