Wednesday, November 7, 2012

MMG Tour


AGH!!!! ( in my Rick Ross voice)

This past weekend, I went to the MMG Tour 2012 with one of my dearest friends, Britney!  Machine Gun Kelly opened up the concert....then followed Wale, MEEK MILL and Rick Ross!  We definitely had a BLAST :):)






I wore a pair of Jeggings (jeans/Leggings) a button-up quarter length shirt and a pair of TeamShoeicide's Black/Gold wedge-booties!  




It is really hard to find true friends who you know you will be friends for a life time. Even with the distance, my friendship with Britney continued to grow and I know that it will only get better and better as we get older! She is my soulmate, ride or die, sister from another mother and father! As single parents, I sometimes find myself admiring her and her hustle and the love she has for her business (@lovelyxtensions). I will always be there for her til death do us apart! (no homo)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so in love with you!!! #DeepSigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eirika girl you are too cool for school! Lol! I wish I could have been there with you. I love themmmm

    ReplyDelete