Friday, November 30, 2012

Pretty Shoe Friday (Leopard Wedge Sneakers)

     Guess what? Today is Pretty Shoe Friday & in honor of, I'm wearing a pair of Team Shoeicide's shoes. These are my very first pair of wedge sneakers & when I laid eyes on them it was love at first sight. I've been wanting to get a pair of these shoes because they're such a hot trend right now & with leopard being my favorite print, I had to cop a pair. But I'm not the only one who thinks these wedges are a hot commodity, they got a lot of attention today & I was even stopped by two girls in the grocery store who told me they loved my shoes & wanted to know where they could get a pair.

Today I paired these bad boys with a black zip up peplum top, & cherry red jeans.


I was also rocking my fab Team Shoeicide leopard bag.


For accessories I wore stud earrings, my ballerina necklace, white Juicy Couture watch, and I added a little edge with my black spiked bracelet & my pearl bracelet.

@ Team Shoeicide on Twitter &/ or Instagram & let us see your footwork for today.


- @FabAndFearless

2 comments:

  1. So special and amazing your wedge sneakers are, did you buy it at http://www.upere.com/upere-wedge-sneakers-c-1.html?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete