Thursday, November 8, 2012

Baby Girl

    
     Aaliyah was & still is one of my favorite music artist, so I was ecstatic when I discovered that brand new songs would be released. Aaliyah left the world not only mourning her death, but longing for more of her music. She had so much potential, & was just at the peak of greatness. I could only imagine how great she would be if she were still living today. She was definitely an original with that soft sultry voice, tom boy swagg, unique dance moves, & a personality that anyone that knew her was drawn to.

     Her latest song "Enough Said" featuring Drake is on repeat on my iPod. I can’t stop playing it. I know some people think Drake’s infatuation with Aaliyah is weird, but I don’t see anything wrong with it (Although I do think the tattoo is a little over the top). Regular people idolize & admire celebrities all the time, but it’s wrong because he’s a celebrity as well? I think it’s kind of cool that he’s pushing to have an album released. I know I’m not the only one in the world that is anxiously awaiting another Aaliyah album. I would love for Missy & Timberland to be included in the project, after all they are the one’s who produced majority of her music. How ever it gets accomplished I just hope it gets done... The world wants to hear more from Baby Girl!

- @FabAndFearless

No comments:

Post a Comment