Monday, November 12, 2012

OOTN (Thee Lime Green Suit)

     Last night I attended a church function in an eye grabbing lime green (which is my favorite color) suit. I like to live on the wild side when it comes to color, so no matter what the season I still love to wear the brightest hues of green, pink, orange, & turquoise. I wore a leopard print blouse underneath my suit, & since my outfit was already "doing the most" with the neon color & print, I threw on a pair of nude pumps to keep the bottom half of it simple. My accessories, which aren’t even visible were stud earrings & a gold MK watch. I put this look together in my head & wasn’t sure how it would turn out once I put it on, but I like how it came together. What do you guys think? Do you like my lime green & leopard look? What colors do you like to pair with leopard? How would you have worn it differently?

- @FabAndFearless

2 comments:

  1. GIRL!!!!! you did that! You look so amazing! you make me want a loud suit so bad! Love this look mama :)

    ReplyDelete