Thursday, July 24, 2014

Trend Alert!: White Hats on!

So the return date for Scandal was released and guess who is the most excited?!?!?! This is my absolute favorite show guys! lol 

Scandal is set to have it's Season 4 premiere on Thursday September 25! Eek!! Man I can't wait! lol The Season 3 Finale, truly had me on edge with all of the dramatics, I thought it would be forever before I got to see another episode! Shonda Rhimes has not only brought us new episodes, she's said to be bringing New New! Harrison's gone for sure, but Portia de Rossi (wife of Ellen DeGeneres) announced that she was added to Shondaland this coming season, and it's no telling what else Shonda have up under her sleeves.. Gosh, cast me already Shonda! lol I did hear very very small rumors that Meagan Good is supposed to be replacing Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope, but we all know that's not going to happen, it's absurd, right?! I love Meagan Good, but I'd be devastated! So let's stick to this little rumor being false! lol what do you guys think about all of this?! Are you Scandal fans!? Are you excited about the Premiere! Give me some feedback Gladiators!! lol

It's handled.

xx

CedesB

1 comment: