Thursday, July 10, 2014

#BALMAINARMY HAS ARRIVED


 #BALMAINARMY

Do you see the Balmain Army march into the Vogue Paris Foundation Gala? Well if you didn't I'm going let you know that they SLAYED! The Creative Director of Balmain, Oliver Rounsteing, executed the look of an army perfectly. I would be a little nervous if these fierce ladies walked up on me. Each model looked very intimidating but in beautiful way! Oliver Rounsteing latest designs will make any woman look strong and powerful. If you want to join the army check out the looks below! click on photos to find out where to buy everything! -xoxo StyleByKi 


Photo cred: Kim Kardashian IG:  @kimkardashian
                    Kendall Jenner IG: @kendalljenner
                    Oliver Rounsteing IG: @oliver_rounteing



Get the look

2 comments:

  1. Listen! I love this collection! Lord knows I Love the way kim paired that skirt belt and blouse BUT Baby if she wears those hermes shoes ONE more time, im coming to find her and cut them off her feet! She shoulda went along with everyone else and wore a black gladiator mid calf bootie, she woulda kilt me chile (yes Kilt) anyways, great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! ALLLL them shoes she got and she keeps wearing the same three shoes!

      Delete