Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hey World!


Hello Team Shoeicide Family,
How y'all doing?! I'm the new blogger for this amazing shoe site. Although a grand announcement was made on Instagram, I would like to introduce myself one more time. Lol! I'm D. Ni'Cole but you fabulous beings can call me Shundra, since we're now family. I'm the owner of Style by D. Ni'Cole as a wardrobe stylist and visual brand marketer. Fashion is what I do. I love every aspect of being able to experiment with bright colors, bold prints, and sultry fabrics that brings a fit together. Not to mention, I enjoy creating virtual fashion sets using the infamous fashion tool, Polyvore. I'll be tuning in and out of the blog making sure to bring you fashion divas and some fashion divos a taste of what it is like to be in the head of the stylist named D. Ni'Cole.  I look forward to getting familiar with my new fashion family. Signing off with my pink lipstick. MUAH! XOXO

If you would like to, you can follow me on Instagram with either of my three (3) profiles: @pinklipstickshundra, @stylebydnicole, and @iamdnicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment