Friday, July 11, 2014

Lebron Abandons Throne In Miami To Return To Cleveland

I have to say this FIRST,  I am SO Not a Basketball fan, but being that I'm from Miami, The news of Lebron James Leaving The Miami Heat to return to The Cleveland Cavaliers is definitely the talk of the town. Its hard to not chime in, even if you're no huge basketball fan, it sucks to see your peers let down.





After reading his explanation for his decision to go back home, I totally understand why he made the choice to leave. *You can catch the Sports Illustrated post here www.SI.com*  Lebron says that his decision to go home is comparable to a kid leaving to go off to college and coming back home after. He's learned a lot in these last 4 years but now he has to apply it to his own community....





Cool Story Bro... (intended with as much sarcasm ever)



Good luck getting another ring... I don't see you building another dream team like Pat Riley did for you, but hey... GOOD LUCK!


Follow me on Instagram - @Mocha3Badd

1 comment:

  1. Lol! You beat me to it!! I love the uproar this has caused! Haha, but on a serious note, I have to say I respect where he's coming from..

    ReplyDelete