Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Summer Shoe Trend #2 & #1- WHITE & The Gladiator

HI Sweets! 
 Shout out to all of my late night fashion junkies! I happen to be up because I could not sleep without revealing the top two shoe trends. I promise that these last two trends were worth the wait. 



#2 WHITE- Whenever I think of white shoes I either think nursing clogs or the little white plastic pumps that my Barbies wore during my childhood. This season brings those memories into fruition in a good way. Shoe designers have used feminine details to bring white to life in any silhouette. The black and white trend continues for the warmer months in apparel, especially wearing either one head to toe. Choose a white sandal to complete your look.
P
Christian Louboutin 
Brian Atwood
Jimmy Choo

Brian Atwood

#1GLADIATOR- I chose the gladiator as the top trend because I am amazed at how creative designers have gotten with the concept. Antique metals, floral cutouts, and higher construction are just a few fly details I came across. Gladiators will definitely be a staple that every woman should have in her closet. WHO KNEW?!

Nicholas Kirkwood
Christian Louboutin


Guiseppe Zanotti

Hope you were able to add a couple of the trends to your collection.Thanks for counting down with me!
ShopTeamshoeicide!!! 
NIGHT

Xoxo-AngelAlysse







No comments:

Post a Comment