Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Happy National Lipstick Day!!

Hi Guys! 

Today is National Lipstick Day! While I wholeheartedly feel today should be declared a national holiday, everyone isn't as passionate, therefore, the lippie lovers will enjoy the social media hype! Lol Are you a lipstick lover? Clearly, I am! If you're totally against lipstick, but you've never tried it.. Don't be so basic, there's no such thing as "I can't wear lipstick.." EVERYONE, can wear lipstick, it's all in a matter of confidence & finding your right shade! Speaking of shades, I'm going to share with you the Hues that every girl should have in her collection! 

1. A shade of RED
It amazes me how many ladies are afraid of red lipstick, but it's the most classic hue of them all. Here's a small little tip guide on choosing the right red:
My personal fave red lipstick is Ruby Woo by Mac! 
I absolutely love this shade, and it works great on every skin tone! 



2. A shade of NUDE
If you don't have the confidence to try any other color, please do me a favor and fall in love with a good nude lippie! It's safe to say, nude is definitely the new red; it's changeable, and can be worn everyday! My Nude pick would have to be Bare It All by Wet n Wild. 
I fell in love with this shade, and it works great for me, and plus, it's super inexpensive.



3. A shade of PURPLE
Purple is another color that can be worn everyday. It's one of those hues that's subtle enough for everyday wear, yet bold enough to add a pop of color. My all time favorite purple shade, is Up The Amp by Mac. 
I got hooked on this sucker, and don't know what I'd do without it!

4. A shade of PINK
Pink is the perfect girly lip color, and the perfect flirty lip color. It's the color of the fun girl, and probably the number one statement lipstick, well, next to red of course! It's hard picking a pink, because there are soooo many pretty shades, but if I had to choose the most essential pink lip color for me, I'd choose Candy Yum Yum by Mac! 
It's so bright and fun, I can wear it when I'm going for a fun look, but I can also match it with chic pieces as well. 

5. A shade of ORANGE
If you're not into lipstick, I know you're so far from orange. But if you're a lippie girl, you know that orange has definitely made it's mark in the lipstick world. My favorite orange lipstick would have to be Sushi Kiss by Mac.
It's so cutesy and adorable, and plus, it's great for summer. 


As you probably guessed, I'm definitely a MAC girl! Lol I love their lipsticks, but I also love other lipsticks too. To name a few.. Sephora, NYX, and Wet N Wild, are all definitely on that list. What are some of your favorite shades?! What lippies are you all rocking for National Lipstick Day?! Leave Comments Below!

xx,

CedesB


No comments:

Post a Comment