Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Making Buckets in the Summer



Summer Trend: Got Bucket?

Here's another Summer trend for my males and females. These items have been around for a long time. I know you have had at least one bucket hat in your life time, I know I did.  They are back in season! You don't always have to wear them fishing. You can make them very fashionable. You also don't have to spend a boat load of money for them. You can find them at you local thrift stores or even on eBay. I just purchased one from eBay for about $5 for my dad and he loved it! It was even sturdier than some of  the ones you buy for $30 and up. They don't particularity don't look right on me anymore because my head is too small lol, but I love the way the look on other people. Bucket hats can definitely make an outfit! So go out and find the perfect bucket for you! -xoxo StyleByKi 
follow me on instagram @fashion_junki

No comments:

Post a Comment