Thursday, July 10, 2014

Here, there, everywhere..

So.... I have a couple of places I want to take this, please bear with! One, Brangelina: 

Am I the only one who thought they were already married? Or nahh?!.. I mean they've been together forever and a day.., I was slightly surprised to hear they are planning their wedding! Needless to say, I was all in on getting the deets! I love Angelina's persona, and her and Brad seriously does it for me! Anyway, the couple are planning to get married soon, at their home in France, Chatteau Miraval; doesn't it sounds lovely?.. Brad is said to be doing all of the planning, as the home is being constructed, and the wedding is suppose to be the debut of it's appearance. The reason being is because the Jolie-Pitts are said to be making it their permanent location, and plan on having many loving family memories there. The ceremony is said to be very private, with an extremely small guest list.., however I'm hoping the press gets an invite!! I'm excited for them, I know it will be beautiful! 

Mmk, now that all of the mushy stuff is out of the way, I want to know what you think about this:

Yaya DaCosta as Whitney Houston?!?!


So... Did she nail it? Or nahh..?

Ehhh.., first off I'd like to say I love Yaya, the ANTM beauty has always had favor in my eyes, butttt, I love Whitney more, and when you do Whitney, you have to DO Whitney! I mean I can't judge much from this picture, but Yaya is supposed to be playing Whitney in a Lifetime Biopic and my expectations for this are super high!! With that being said, I'm fairly disappointed with this picture, Yaya isn't giving me Whitney AT ALL! It looks a little forced and halfway, I didn't feel what I expected to feel when I saw this.. The resemblance is there, but in order for this movie to even be a little interesting, Whitney's personality has to be present! I hope it's not a disappointment! It's set to be released early 2015!! They better give me Whitney, or leave it where it's at!..

LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST!!! I've been obsessing over Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week y'all!:

I look at all of this haute couture daily, and I just die!!! Oh my gosh, it's EVVVVERYTHING! One of my faves at the moment is Elie Saab, I nearly lost my breath looking at the collection! I had so many favorites, but I tried my best to narrow it down.. I'm also going to share a couple of Valentino looks from the runway, as I am sure I will see many of these looks on the redcarpet! They were my two fave collections from yesterday's shows! 

Valentino:

All of these dresses are perfect, but my personal favorite is this gorgeous number:
Doesn't it makes your heart stop?! Or is it just me?! Mannn, I love this dress!!! The design is a depiction of a carousel, and Valentino totally nailed it. According to the @maisonvalention IG, the dress was constructed using 40 meters of lamé and 2,000 hours of application work! Hard work definitely pays off, because this gown is perfect

Elie Saab:
Now for the looks from my fave!! FYI, there's a lot!! lol but I can't get enough of Elie Saab!

And as for my fave:
It's still wedding season right?! Lord knows if I was getting married, I'd definitely be saying yes to this dress! Everything about it is perfect, and it looks as if the detail is to die for. I seriously can't take how perfect this gown is! Elie Saab, thank you for being great! 

Ahhhh.., okay guys.., I'm done now! I hope you guys enjoyed my post! Remember to interact, and give me feedback! Also, follow me on all social networks @thisgirlisfancy 
Night loves!

xx,

CedesB.


No comments:

Post a Comment